We Can Inject Life Into "Frozen Realities"!
Becoming aware within the dream to choose another dream of your own making.
Date: 1/12/2019 4:25:53 AM ( 3 y ) ... viewed 1031 times
March 1, 2022 - The Realm of The Living v. The Realm of The Dead -
"...we cannot argue legalities when it is the Law and Flesh and Blood that is offended."
January 1, 2019 -
After many years of solitarily holding a dream - that in more recent years evolved into of a formidable vision - this blog-writer finally have a High Ideal companion with whom he shares such a great depth of affinity that he finds common ground for their ideas to coexist harmoniously! We share an understanding of the energetic demise of the present world system and the need for resourcing our energy on virtually every level of life, being, relations, etc. Additional great news about this is realizing that we are not alone in our understanding. Another deeply perceptive Individual is Jon Rappoport.
Jon: Individual artists (and a few philosophers) became aware that: imagination gives birth to ideas that in turn shape personal reality.
Therefore, reality is very elastic and changeable.
America—and indeed, the world—stood on the brink of a great internal revolution.
The creative IS the spiritual.
America’s love affair with the idea of individuals reinventing themselves was about more than immigrants “becoming American.” It was about imagination as the core of transforming self and future.
Such a radical realization was too much for many people to absorb, so a backing away occurred. The wave was stilled for a hundred years or so—but now it is beginning to move again.
The attempt to take over America, by Globalist forces, on a behalf of a controlled world order, is really an attempt to quell the individual creative force. That is the secret inside the master plan. And that Globalist effort is in trouble. More and more people are realizing it is a massive fraud based on instituting an imprisoned Collectivist Hive Mind.
Whereas the promise of America was always the intensely creative individual. And what does he do? He takes frozen realities and injects life into them so they move and shed their encrusted energies.
Comment: It is the last line in the above quote that inspired me to post this here. IMO the world system is one giant frozen reality however it will be certainly impossible (a word this writer most rarely ever use) to take on the world system as it is a mighty matrix of many former systems amalgamated/frozen together. Nevertheless we can "inject life" into what we do have to work with. The first thing we have is our imagination!
October 25, 2019 - Energy for Life -
" ... human retina, as well as every cell of our body (eukaryotic cell), has the amazing capability of taking energy directly from water like vegetables do. This energy comprises 99% of the whole amount that our body needs everyday. The other 1% comes from food."
Realm of The Living, Realm of The Dead
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page