Fourth Liver Flush and Updates
This entry describes my fourth liver flush, and I have included some updates.
Date: 4/23/2007 5:27:25 PM ( 15 y ) ... viewed 2337 times
It's been a while since I last posted, and I want to report on both my updated health restore plan (yet again!) and my fourth liver flush. So, here goes.
The health restore plan started out, back in the day, as the most effective plan I could come up with for complete restoration of my health in the minimum amount of time. Any more long-term health pursuits such as better diet, regular exercise, etc. were to be pursued after the restoration of my health, if at all. Anyway, my ideas about how to restore my health changed over time, thus the more elaborate renditions of the health restore plan that you see in this blog. But now I want to get back to my original purpose -- effectiveness and efficiency. I have also recently become interested in shamanism, and the new health restore plan (below) reflects this (actually, the health restore plan that I am presenting here is not new, per se, but a revision of the original).
Here is the updated health restore plan:
1) Liver Flushes (Andreas Moritz protocol)
1) Restore normal weight
1) Shamanic healing(s) as necessary with the Four Winds Society
1) See naturopath to get panel of hormone tests done, take natural progesterone if
hormones out of balance and recommended
2) Dental clean-up, supported by Andreas Moritz protocol of kidney and liver
cleanses before and after
3) If still have allergies, do bio-resonance to get rid of them
3) Work with homeopathist to allow liver to recover from vaccinations
3) If enlarged lymph node still exists on my neck, do lymph cleanse
3) Do Dr. Ray Behm's "The Secret" program for gum restoration
3) If shallow rotator cuff arm still bothers me, take Dr. Christopher Complete
Tissue & Bone Syrup until better
4) Get diagnostic tests through an alternative lab like Genova Diagnostics and see
whether there exist any disease states or significant pre-disease states; if
exist, work to correct them through therapy(s) of my own choosing (e.g. enzyme
therapy, bio-resonance, Rolfing series, acupressure x 10 sessions, craniosacral
4) Get echocardiogram to test for mitral valve prolapse; if exists, do live cell
therapy for one week
5) Restore vision via the Bates' method or other similar techniques or through a
combination of these
5) Use laser hair removal or electrolysis to remove unwanted hair
5) Use a laser device such as Vitalmed's soft laser wand for removal of spider veins
5) Do dry skin brushing for removal of stretch marks
5) Have scars removed by laser by a plastic surgeon (face, stomach x 4, left leg x
2, cut-out moles)
5) If still have moles (i.e. if don't fall off after liver flushes), have them
Some notes on the revised plan...
My latest plan for losing weight -- I'm now up to 58 pounds overweight -- is to
go on a diet only. No exercise, nothing else, just diet. It's what worked for me
last time I needed to lose weight, and I know it will work again if I stick to
I have my first shamanic healing scheduled for May 3rd. It's supposed to really
help with better health. In fact, I am relying on it to do the bulk of my healing in this plan.
The bio-resonance is something recommended by Andreas Moritz to get rid of
allergies after doing a complete series of liver flushes. Apparently the liver
flushes alone don't always get rid of them.
In terms of the lymph cleanse, I have a swollen lymph node on my neck that I
would like to get rid of.
The rotator cuff formula is something recommended to me by NP Dennis Hardy on
CureZone. I have a shallow rotator cuff in my left arm that sometimes bothers me
due to an old ice hockey injury.
The reference to cut-out moles refers to moles that I had removed with a scalpel at a dermatologist's office and which have left small marks which I don't think will disappear. Originally, I was told that they would, and I am rather disappointed about that.
I have been diagnosed with a new health problem: vitreous degeneration in
both eyes. I have also recently developed some eczema, which disappeared after consistently applying full-body moisturizer.
Meanwhile, I have done my fourth liver flush, and here are the results. I passed 74 stones, 114 total. I eliminated mostly stool in the morning, and by the afternoon I was passing water. I got rid of 6 big clumps of stones around 4 p.m. on the second day of the cleanse, including a few big ones (~1-1.5 inches). I passed another 10 stones at around 5:50 p.m. that day. A couple days later I had my second colonic but passed no further stones, just a large amount of stool. I should also note that during the flush I passed lots of tan chaff. This was my first successful liver flush (I think due to the use of apple juice instead of apple cider vinegar as a prep), and I was amazed when I passed stones; I was elated! Right after the flush, my energy levels improved and I noticed my skin on my face was a little better. I had had some large pores in the T-Zone area to the left and right of my nose, and they became smaller. Also, my skin seems to glow now more than before.
Finally, I want to mention that the health restore plan remains a guide only. This gives me freedom to spend my money as I please, which doesn't make me feel obligated by anything. (It wasn't this way originally.) I should also mention that I am doing a few things not mentioned in the plan because they are free and available to me -- like herbalism and taking supplements like bee pollen. These things help but do not conform to the criteria that I have established for my plan -- most effective and efficient -- thus I have not included them in the health restore plan.
Wish me luck with my new diet!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page