||50 of 93
||Bowel Cleanse? Did you complete a "thorough" bowel cleanse BEFORE doing liver flushing or between flushes?
It is important to understand that:
- different people may need different therapies/remedies when cleansing intestines.
- some people may need to to cleanse longer then the others.
- human intestines can not be healthy without healthy bowel flora.
- you need to be on a "healthy" diet while cleansing, if you want to achieve good results.
Here are just some possible examples of a "thorough" bowel cleanse:
- using good herbal bowel cleansing product for 2 weeks or longer
- series of enemas (water enema, coffee enema, yogurt enema,...) or series of colonics
- master cleanse fast for at least 10 days + herbal bowel cleansing product
- juice fasting for at least 10 days + herbal bowel cleansing product
- taking The psyllium and bentonite shakes for 2 to 3 weeks together with occasional enema or colonics
- taking products with ozonated magnesium oxide, ozonated magnesium peroxide like "Homozon", "Oxypowder" ...
To learn more about bowel cleansing, go to: http://curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/
You can select more than one option:
||50 of 93
|Number of participants who started this survey:||1212 || |
|Number of participants who answered all survey questions:||348 ||29%|
|Number of participants who answered this particular question:||512 ||42%|
Return Back To Survey's Home page
Donate to CureZone