Try one drop of non-alcohol vanilla extract in your diluted Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
* A tablespoon of vanilla extract added to a gallon of paint can help cut the smell.
* Adding a vanilla bean or two to your furniture polish acts as both a natural insect repellant and air freshener. Bugs don't like the smell and will stay clear, whereas you and your guests will enjoy the sweet smell of vanilla.
* Vanilla's sweetness relieves heat. Adding vanilla to a spicy recipe will soften the bite, while bringing out the sweetness and flavor of the peppers. Rubbing some vanilla on your tongue can even soothe the burn from taking a bite of something that's too hot or spicy.
* A few drops of vanilla can neutralize the acidity of tomato-based sauces.
* Place a cotton ball soaked with vanilla on a saucer in your refrigerator to remove musty odors or overpowering food smells.
* Soothe a teething baby by rubbing a little pure vanilla extract onto the child 's gums.