I am sorry to hear about your Uncle.
I find it just so amazing how Mainstream Doctors cab be so brainwashed into thinking that statins can be of ANY help whatsoever in the prevention or treatment of Heart Disease; this just demonstrates the powerful hold that the Pharma cartel have over the populace as a whole, and at worst is tantamount to Murder, and at best Manslaughter. (Opinion).
The budwig diet is excellent for your Dad, but I hope you are complementing that diet with other proven anti-cancer protocols as recommended by DQ, such as Sutherlandia OPC herbal cancer cure
& Inositol/IP6 as found in the product called Cell Forte; both are listed on DQ's website within his article on "A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol"..................
I would thoroughly recommend both DQ's article and the products mentioned.
Dr Sheltons diet plan is the most nutritious and least taxing (energy-wise) on the body, as it adheres to strict food combinations; this allows for the maximum and most efficient digestion, without resulting in putrefaction and/or fermentation within the stomach or digestive system as a whole...........................
The principles of food combining are dictated by digestive chemistry. Different foods are digested differently...
Starchy foods require an alkaline digestive medium which is supplied initially in the mouth by the enzyme ptyalin;
Protein foods require an acid medium for digestion- hydrochloric acid.
As any student of chemistry should tell you, acids and bases (alkalis) neutralize each other. If you eat a starch with a protein, digestion is impaired or completely arrested!
This undigested food mass can cause various kinds of digestive disorders. Undigested food becomes soil for bacteria which ferment and decompose it. Its by products are poisonous, one of which, alcohol, is a narcotic that destroys or inhibits nerve function.
It plays havoc with nerves of the digestive tract, suspending their vital action such that constipation may well be a result!
As set out in Dr. Herbert Shelton
's book: FOOD COMBINING MADE EASY, these are the salient rules for proper food combining.
The Nine Basic Rules of Proper Food Combining:
1. Eat acids and starches at separate meals. Acids neutralize the alkaline medium required for starch digestion and the result is fermentation and indigestion.
2. Eat protein foods and carbohydrate foods at separate meals. Protein foods require an acid medium for digestion.
3. Eat but one kind of protein food at a meal.
4. Eat proteins and acid foods at separate meals. The acids of acid foods inhibit the secretion of the digestive acids required for protein digestion. Undigested protein putrefies in bacterial decomposition and produces some potent poisons.
5. Eat fats and proteins at separate meals. Some foods, especially nuts, are over 50% fat and require hours for digestion.
6. Eat sugars (fruits) and proteins at separate meals.
7. Eat sugars (fruits) and starchy foods at separate meals. Fruits undergo no digestion in the stomach and are held up if eaten with foods that require digestion in the stomach.
8. Eat melons alone. They combine with almost no other food.
9. Desert the desserts. Eaten on top of meals they lie heavy on the stomach, requiring no digestion there, and ferment. Bacteria turn them into alcohols and vinegars and acetic acids.
Classification of recommended foods.......................
Banana, Carob, Date, Fig, Prune, Raisins, Dried fruit, Persimmon, Mango, Papaya, Sapote
Apple, Apricot, Blackberry, Cherimoya, Cherry, Elderberry, Gooseberry, Grape, Huckleberry, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Plum, Quince, Raspberry, Sapodilla
Currant, Grapefruit, Guava, Kumquat, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Loganberry, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Tamarind, Tangerine, Tomato
Banana melon, Cantaloupe, Casaba, Christmas melon, Persian melon, Crenshaw melon, Watermelon, Honeydew melon, Muskmelon, Nutmeg melon
Almonds, Cashew nuts, Hazel nuts, Hickory nuts, Lentils, Peanuts, Gooseberry, Avocados, Pecans, Pine nuts, Pistachio nuts, Soy beans, Walnuts, Sunflower seeds, Coconuts
Artichoke, Bean (lima)*, Beets, Chestnut, Carrots, Corn, Hubbard squash, Jerusalem artichoke, Peanuts*, Peas, Potatoes, Pumpkin, Yam
* Peanuts, lentils, beans, and all cereals are considered as protein and starch combinations
Bamboo shoots, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Romaine, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Cucumber, Eggplant, Endive, Kale, Kohlrabi, Lettuce: Boston, Bibb, Leaf, Romaine, etc., Okra, Parsnip, Pepper (sweet), Rutabaga, Sorrel, Sprouts: Mung bean, alfalfa, wheat, barley, etc., Squash (ex. starchy), Turnip.