Hi Dariush (and anyone who wants to add any feedback),
I am going to my main doctor (Rheumatologist & Internist) as told to go back to him by the Parasitologist who said he can no longer treat me due to 2 negative fecal tests and 2 negative blood tests. I do not know what tests he took.
-false negatives are standard. Trust yourself. What you feel in your body is real. It is the doctors tests which are primitive. Ask them to test you for bacterias and viruses. Meanwhile continue cleansing with HW.
Ok, I am female, 38 and was diagnosed with Rhuematoid Arthritis
(auto-immune disease) at age 17. At age 19, I was diagnosed with Hoshitmotos Thyroiditis (an auto-immune thyroid disease). I have also been treated for years for severe acid reflux disease and tons of other little problems. I have had surgery on my right eyes for RA
problems 3 times, surgery on my hand, wrist, feet, etc.
-rhematism is a sign of infection, and so is ALSO ALL "auto-immune" diseases. The human body is the most sophisticated organic entity on earth, its not STUPID and dosent attack itself for no reason, there is ALWAYS something fundamentally wrong with the body when these diseases emerge, which are merely signs and symptoms of something else.
-acid reflux and esophagitis are ALSO signs of infections.
At age 15 or 16, I had tons of pets and traveled lots with my family on vacations. After one trip to Mexico, I ate fresh fish and accidently swallowed water when I was swimming in the fresh water. Also, the house I grew up in had 8 or 9 very serious sewage back-ups where the feces would soak up the entire back yard (where I ran bare foot and my mother grew veggies) and the bottom floor of the house when I slept for years.
-OK first thing, think HYGIENE. Wash your hand thoroughly with soap every time your in the WC. Wash the crane handle, where the water comes out and where you touched sometimes. Buy flipflops and use them in the WC. Avoid pork. Sell your pets if you have any. Keep your home CLEAN. If the water in your home is bad, buy a filterer.
After Mexico, my sister and Mom got sick on that trip and was treated, I thought I was lucky and was fine but after that trip, I started having painful BM's about twice per year and would expell these fat leaf looking things (I now think they were flukes). I would expell these things maybe once or twice per year for the next 20 years. I basically ignored them, never told anyone for some reason.
My Rhuematoid has always been SEVERE, I have been on EVERY possible drug, infusion, chemo, anything you can think of for RA. Also synthroid for the Hoshitmotos.
I have also traveled to South America for a month about 10 years ago and drank and went swimming the the yucky water.
I was SICK my entire life. Then suddenly a few years ago I would noticed things moving in my body, I mentioned it to my doctor but he always said it was RA
related muscle pain, etc, etc..
Then after having TONS of cysts come and go for the last 3 years, they got really bad 8-9 months ago and all my doctors had me go on and off of all kinds of anti-biotics for 5 months. Finally, they were gone again. Horrible rashes.. I have always had excema but this rash is different. I am covered in these rashes. A Derm took a biopsy of the rash and it came back as allergic dermatitis.
-next time you see these cysts, preserve them in alcohol and take them to your doctor. STOP taking Antibiotics
as they will weaken you specially now when you already are so weakened.
-rashes are a symptom of bacteria, yeast or parasite
Now, for the last 5-6 months I had horrible Candida after anti-biotics. After a month of Difflucan, it would not go away. Then I tried natural stuff for the Candida, including Oil of Oregano. After the Oil of Oregano all these things that had been moving inmy body for years now went NUTS! Then I passed worms in BM's, through nose, and passed 2 Tapeworm
segments and egg sacks things that came out at the same time as the segments. Also, I tried Humaworm for 6 days, it freaked me out, live worms in nose, passed more worms, sesame looking things in stool, and the worms all over my body went nuts again. I also passed those same fat leave looking things that I have been passing for the last 25 years. They look just like old dark flukes, but maybe I am wrong. I don't know. I almost went to the hospital.
-How do you know its candida?
-candida is a fad IMO, unless you are VERY weakened by cancer or HIV you dont have it. You must continue HW and take it every 3 months, you MUST endure the die-off if you want to get better. IF you can, combine it with olive leaf oil, oregano oil and other such products as the SYNERGESTIC effect will kill many more pathogens.
-Sesame seeds are dog Tapeworm
which I know through experience no drug can cure. Ozonated olive oil is the way to go. Next time you pass the leaf things, preserve them in alcohol and look online to identify what it is, and take them to your doctor.
Suddenly, as of 5 months ago I have an allergy to ALL carbs and sugar, grind my teeth, my nose has been making me nuts for years, have anal movement, etc. Also, I have brain-fog, tired all day, insomnia at night.
-Its not "allergy", its the infections. It means your level of infection is VERY high. Carbs and Sugar
are the optimal food for these pathogens and thats why you feel bad. AVOID all sugars from now on. You can use stevia if you need anything sweet. Doing this ASAP will in a matter of days lessen your symptoms.
-Get a GOOD liquid multivitamin and mineral ASAP and take together with meals.
-start supplementing with Iodine
ASAP as it will both help your thyroid AND kill bacterias, viruses and parasites. Work your way to a high dose.
Follow my advice and you will be better in a matter of weeks to months depending on how sick you are. I will help you as much as I can.