The real Physiology of having to start with a 1-2 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
to prevent unpleasent reactions.
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. is your body trying get rid of a toxic substance. It is not caused by a die off of bad organisms or healing reaction.
How does the body detoxify harmful molecules? Enzymes break down harmful molecules, or alter their structure so they are less toxic.
The liver, kidney and other organs contain these enzymes.
Slowly building up Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
allows these organs to up-regulate (increase the levels) the specific enzymes used to detoxify Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
. Most likely enzyme systems found in the stomach, (since chlorine dioxide would not be absorbed into the blood before completely react with living tissue lining the digestive tract).
Use alcohol as an example: The enzyme Alcohol dehydrogenase is present in the stomach and liver. As one consumes more and more (as in an alcoholic) these organs increase the levels of this enzyme, and the person can drink more without vomiting.
Slowly increasing the dose of MMS causes an increase of detoxifying enzymes.
Along the same lines: some suggest a healing reaction occurs to die off, and that is the source of reactions. Please ponder the number of human cells that normally die every hour: 50 to 100 billion. Do you think 2 drops of MMS can match that rate, or even exceed it? Of course not.