I saw a post here on Cure Zone about Vinegar being a big trigger for people with mold sensitivity and it made me think about something that happened to me about a year ago. I drank some Organic ACV and it lit my body up. I don't know what exactly happened but I felt like I was going to "blast off", like I was going to come out of my skin. I always assumed that it was a reaction the ACV had to Candida (which is ironic because I think that's what I was taking it for) but now I'm wondering if it was a reaction the ACV had to a possible mold sensitivity or mold infection I have. The ACV just did some thing to me. Talk about an allergic reaction. I just knew I shouldn't take it and I've taken a bunch of different supplements and powders and have never had a reaction. I didn't break out in any kind of rash or anything. The reaction was totally internal and only internal.
Anybody have any ideas to what happened or know about Vinegar and mold sensitivities? I haven't taken the ACV since I had that strong reaction. It was the weirdest feeling. It was a bottle of Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
I went and had allergy testing about a year ago and the only thing the allergist told me is that "I'm allergic to nothing in particular but probably allergic to every day stuff like dust, etc.". I had a lot of histamine coming up after they stuck me in the back with those little allergy testing needles. The nurse who was doing the testing even called the allergist Dr to come over and see like it was weird that I had so much histamine.
What do you do for mold sensitivities or infection? Is it fungal issue? I don't have the strongest immune system, would fixing that help? My Adrenals are also pretty shot but would fixing them cure mold sensitives/infections? I can't just up and move right now.
I live with 3 other people who have lived in this house for years and they don't have any problems that I know of. I've also kind of had this problem no matter where I live. Could I have gotten infected and because my adrenals and immune system are shot I've just taken it with me all these years?