Re no. 1, yes, I never stop now unless dowsing says I don't need it for a few days (not often).
2. amla is good, as is coral calcium... and the vit c/calcium carbonate zapped mixed (works best for me).
3. alumina 30c and tellurium 12x.... check old posts.
4. life time coral calcium, and I use now brand calcium carbonate. order from iherb, online. http://www.iherb.com...
try the zapped vit C /calcium carbonate. works well.
1)Can we extend our chelation schedule while on doctrine? (ex. 6day cultler schedule ) , I m getting a yes but dowsing always goes in and out. getting more comfortable though
2)Are we using AMLA/Coral calcium for LEAD dumps when we are on the cutler schedule? I m assuming the DMSA would pull out the dumped LEAD
3) Has anyone implemented metal chelation homeopathics while on cutler, I know u have to dowse for this b/c the two work differently. I know Newport mentioned homeopathics for metal detox to JohnG once, (dont quote me on that though)
4) Anyone have any links to coral calcium, calcium carbonate that test well, w/ no vitamin d, having no luck?
Chelation and supplements have helped alot but
I ve been still having the same continously LEAD symptoms: inability to do small tasks, fatigued, easily confused/ bewildered especially in the morning time. from 7am- 12:30pm i feel like a zombie. This is why i want to take a more targeted approach
I understand its what your body can handle and one should always dowse and worrying about dumps/toxins w/ supplementation