Several folks here have posted on nasal parasites
before but I had an experience recently that I believe few have posted about. Iím doing a second ParaGone cleanse now. I waited 5 days between the first cleanse and the second one. I also took one Swansons brand pomegranate capsule with each dose of ParaGone.
I had noticed parasite
activity in my nose for quite some time now, so I also started swabbing my nasal passages with a cotton swab dipped in 3% hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide along with the parasite
supplements caused many parasites
to die off. I passed several kinds of parasites
through my nose. Some I definitely identified as flukes. A couple parasites were huge, close to Ĺ inch
across. The biggest ones were very flat and shaped themselves to fit the nasal passages.
When I started using the hydrogen peroxide, I felt pain every where it was applied. Then I began to realize that I felt the most pain when a parasite
was dying. Sometimes the parasites would make me bleed. When that happened I would keep applying hydrogen peroxide until the cotton swab came out clean.
Iím getting close to the end of my second ParaGone\pomegranate cleanse now but Iím still passing nasal parasites.