I Posted my symptoms previously (below) and had several people they thought I have an early stage of Adrenal Fatigue.
I started taking Vitamin C 2000mg/day and Pantethine 600mg/day, and I don't really feel anything from them.
I'm wondering if anyone knows how much I should take?
Approximately how long it takes to show even a little improvement? Or maybe there is something else I should look at too?
I ask because I swear I've read a couple posts were people felt say they felt something when taking Vitamin C/Pantethine...
- MENTAL fatigue and BAD Brain Fog, BUT NOT much physical fatigue. (Feel like I'm sleep, yet my body could just keep walking around)
- Sleep can be kinda refreshing or not very refreshing.
- Slightly anxious at times (NO Panic Attacks).
- Takes time to get to sleep, but I usually sleep 8 hours.
- Sometimes awake early.
- Naps increase a bit of energy.
- Have suddenly become more reliant on caffeine.
- Some Occasional Tingling - Less Then Before
- Tired IMMEDIATELY after eating anything.
- Salt/Sugar cravings
- Sometimes Freezing Hands
- Cold overall body temperature (Love Hot Showers..).
- Almost unable to sweat during workouts.
- Very Low Libido
- Weightloss (though I know most of this is due to a
No Dairy/No Gluten/Almost no Sugar
or grain diet I have been eating for the past 2.5 years.)
- Lower ability to fight infection/frequent infections
(In this case a head-cold with yellow phlegm, eventually went away)
- Many supplements cause tiredness (Zinc, Probiotics)
- Poor Digestion (Recently saw that I have low levels of many 'beneficial' bacteria
NO Fever, No Sore Throat, NO Swollen Glands, NO Muscle Pain, NO Headaches.