(May I repost this here, as the parasite
board is slow and I thought someone here might be familiar w/ this as well as the pineapple/pumpkinseed experience, and/or parasite
cleansing in general? Thanks. :)
from the parasite
I bought a big pineapple today, and lots of pumpkin seeds, basically for myself. DS, who is 3 1/2, loves pineapple so I gave him some a few hours ago. He also ate a handful or two of pumpkin seeds.
He just went to the bathroom to have a BM. Along w/ that in the toilet was lots of red tomato-skin-like stuff. WTH?? Can anyone tell me? The Liver Flush
support page always describes this as liver flukes, but is that what they are in this instance also, or something else from the pineapple/pumpkinseed combo?