You are in control of how much Iodine
you take and you do not have to take so much that the metal starts pouring out, causing parasites
living in and around it to scatter and make you feel nutso. Stop taking it for a week. Go back on it and cut the dose in half. Only take it every other day.
Slowly increase frequency and dose until you can feel craziness approaching. Hold steady for a while before craziness arrives. When craziness stops approaching, add another drop.
Detoxification is a no-pain no-gain process. But you are in control of how much pain, and how fast you detox...
Do not make the mistake of suppressing detox symptoms with drugs that are going to reverse the detoxification process and/or damage/deaden your immune system. The fact that you have these symptoms tells me your immune system was waking up and wanting to do it's job. You just have to go slowly and make sure you don't overwhelm it.
Your white blood cells can only remove so much at a time. If you liberate too much toxicity at once, you will feel like you are going crazy because your body only has so many white blood cells and they cannot remove the toxins fast enough.
Lower the dose. Back off. The Iodine
is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing. Allow it to work.