good clear pictures, obviously and fortunate you saw these parasites
prior to cooking. You can never be too sure even with processed foods as shown by the link you provided, so it's always good before you put anything into your mouth, look carefully at the food right from unpacking it and again upto just before eating it.
Have you thought about letting your health department know about the manufacturer of this food item along with submitting the photos to them as where ever this food is manufactured, the factory must be really filthy and disease ridden for this food to become contaminated with these paras. There is also the added risk of bacterias, toxins from the parasites
by the way the food was kept before it was retailed.