I put it in the pot and microwaved it for about 2 minutes then stirred it. While I was mixing it into liquid (horse paste) I hovered over it and let the steam hit my sinus areas and breathed in the fumes.
After it cooled off away I went. I pot full about half in each nostril back and forth. I feel kind of weird and my section between the eyelids is kind of burning. My right side face feels strange too.
Well I will let you guys know (unless I die or something lol) if I notice anything. If I don't feel to bad I might try it again tomorrow.
My ear is itching now. Pretty weird.
Anyways whatever. I'll update later if anyone comes here anymore.
P.s. I think I have movement... this is going to freak me out :)