Ozone shock treatment will get rid of the mites (or any pest) in the environment and your belongings. (See one of my threads; Buy a 14,000gr/hr (small home) or 28,000gr/hr (larger home) from http://www.ozonegenerator20000.com/;
they come with a hose for you to treat cars and air ducts). Shock treat until you feel all the mites are gone (since you can't see them, you have to tell by feelings). Shock treat one room at a time. I shock treated for at least 4 hours each time. (That company has lots of videos on youtube.)
I am still trying to get rid of the mites in my skin. I have tried many, many products. Only zapping works, but it works very slowly. There must be millions of them in the body and one has to get rid of them gradually (many, many months if not more).
A regular Hulda Clark
zapper works, but the following way, which I discovered recently, works much, much faster (the F generator emits a lot more electric current, which is what is necessary to kill skin parasites):
1. Buy a frequency (function) generator on ebay (e.g. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sfg-2003&_sacat=0&_odkw=quakko&_osacat=0)
or a local professional electronics shop (an used one will do). Cost should be well under $200.
2. Buy a BNC to positive and negative aligator clips ($10-15).
3. Buy a pair of stainless steel handholds and a pair of SS foot plates (sites selling zappers should have them). I almost always use foot plates because the current is too strong for the hands. Optional: buy a pair of Super Straps at http://www.bestzapper.com/zapper-wrist-bands
(but I don't recommend the zapper sold there).
4. Buy cables with alligator clips on both ends (you need them if you need more than two contact places on the body).
5. Assuming there are only two contact places, attach one alligator clip from the F generator to one contact piece and the other clip to the other contact piece.
6. Set the Amplitude knob of the F generator to min. Turn on the unit and then increase the amplitude until it is too uncomfortable to bear. (Any frequency will work. I find frequencies below 20,000 HZ work better.)
7. I use the Super Straps because you can put them anywhere on the body. My head is infected. I put a strap behind my head (secured with a piece of cloth) and this really helps to clear the infection (this is best done when you are lying on a pillow as this increases contact between the head and the strap).
8. If you use more than two contact pieces, it doesn't matter whether the additional pieces are connected to the red or black clip. For example, if you use 4 pieces, you can connect one piece to the red clip and the other 3 pieces to the black clip.
9. Experiment putting the contact pieces on different parts of the body. One arrangement may give better results than another.
There are too many details/tips and I can't tell you everything in just one message.
You should now buy one of the suggested ozone generators (that company has the best value for your money) and the zapping equipment.