ok here is my story. I started with parasite
cleanse. it was a mess.i posted on curezone and people suggested diatomaceous earth. I started taking it. seems like its helping with my parasites. so i was very itchy so i tried sprinkling some on my mattress just in case. this was three days ago. while I was doing that I felt some going in my eyes.I went ahead and washes my eyes. since yesterday I feel lot of pressure on my eyes and nose.one of my eyelids is a bit swollen too and i feel them itching in my eyes. i feel lot of pressure and a little bit of pain behind my eyes as well.I am scared i might have injured my eyes.Could ingesting DE injure your eyes too. please help!