Question #1 - How long have you been actively working on your adrenal fatigue recovery?
- real actively: several months only on AF (did not know what was the real story)
Question #2 What percentage of your peak, pre-AFS energy level do you have now?
- maybe 50% of what i know it should be. I was down to 10-15% barely breathing in bed so...
Question #3 - What nutrients (or drugs) have been most helpful to you?
- vitC, vitD3, gingseng tincture (short period) Zinc, B12(short period), krill oil, digestive enzymes, EGGS!!! VCOil (not all the time - it seems to stimulate tyroid); - magnesium sucks for me same as licorice root
Question #4 - What non-supplement modality has been most helpful to you?
- meditation, free from TV/PC/phone, walking in nature, i would try earthing dont know a simpler modality, journalling, gardening, avoiding some people
Question #5 - What symptoms have you cured?
- MEGAHUNGER, very bad insomnia, anxiety depression, bedridden all day, brain fog, worry
Question #6 - What symptoms are you still working on?
- fatigue, nausea, sometimes blank mind, low mood, focusing, tiredness and crash after effort/stress, i still forget A LOT? what was the question :)? energy level; perfectionism
Question #7 - What do you (unconsciously) do to sabotage or delay your recovery?
- unconsciously: did not know mold exposure could be that bad, did not know the whole picture with the gut issues / infections leaky gut due to poor performed test and lack og knowledge,
- consciously >> too much Net searching for answers, i skip meditation, not taking the supplements all the time due to financial reason, too hard cleanse for my body (ex:parasites)without proper support, accept conflicts i dont have to, ...not able to keep a logical / neat / program or information collection, don't stop and rest enough (feel a pressure to come back quicker), accepting conventional medicine BS about my condition
Question #8 - If you could have started to recover all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently?
- i would first try to focus on slow gentle detox and support adrenals before any cleanse
- parasite cleanse and solve bacterial infections
- i would stopped any hard supplement/i would move from my place if i could (unfortunately i cant due to financial reason)
- I would stop visiting consulting regular conventional doctors. and some alternatives practitioners i was visited too. not accepting any BS everybody told about my situation. not kidding..."its just the stress blablabla..."
- Listen to my body reaction and learn the lesson. Both phisically and emotionally
- Stop seeing/listen difficult people - i would stop justifying myself
Question #9 - What are your goals or milestones that represents a successful recovery?
- able to hold a full-time job
- able to have kids and the whole shabang
- able to climb a hill/small mountain like 1.5 hours without being exhausted
- playing soccer or basketball for one hour without exhaustion
- able to be part of a social gathering and not falling asleep :) or being wired
Question #10 - Can you recommend any books, websites or resources that have been crucial to your journey?
- CZ, Lam, Wilson (sorry I'm just learning about :) in a foreing language) - they helped me a lot to UNDERSTAND whats happening to me and why i react this way. huge relief
- there was also phoenixrising forum but i hardly check it once per months. CZ its easier for me to understand