Just wanted to let everyone know that this morning my upper right quadrant of my abdomen where the liver is located was getting worse, so I decided not to take my Sporanox today and went and got a Hepatic/Liver function test. My results should hopefully come in tomorrow. I'm praying it's nothing, maybe just nerve spasm or muscle spasm, I've had that before and it felt similar to this. I really don't want to have to stop taking the Sporanox so soon. But I'm not about to risk liver damage to peeling lips, I'm not thaaaat desperate.....ok maybe a little, but seriously I'll wait till the results come in to decide whether or not it's safe to continue treatment.
Also, I know everyone's been focusing on the Sporanox, but has anyone noticed that I mentioned I'm using another prescription too?? It's Ciclopirox 0.77% cream. It's a broad spectrum anti-fungal that targets dermatophytes and candida. That is what has basically given me the most recent progress. I can't say the Sporanox has shown any effect to the condition. I started the two prescriptions 1 day apart from each other, so basically around the same time. I use this stuff about 2-3 times a day depending on how much I talk.