These are temporary fixes. They can last 10-45 minutes depending on how intense the odor is.
1. If possible, be the first one to interview. The bo tends to intensify as the day goes on.
2. Dilute chlorophyll in water and drink it in the morning. Careful, too much will work as a laxative.
3. Activated charcoal. Use the chlorophyll or charcoal but not both.
4. Use Febreeze spray on your clothes
5. If you have to eat breakfast, eat some type of berry and don't fill up. Eat just enough to curb the hunger. Raw coconut is also another good thing but don't overdo it.
6. Use talcum powder that has baking soda on your body.
7. If the interview is after lunch, eat a no frills salad with no onions. Again, don't fill up.
8. Avoid caffeine (sodas, coffee, chocolates) and drink water with a lemon wedge instead.
9. If the interview is after lunch and your feet tend to sweat, always carry in your care a spare pair of shoes and socks.
10. Avoid consuming any of your bo causing trigger foods the day before (i.e. caffeine, onions, broccoli, cabbage, etc.)and eat until you're satisfied not pig out.
11. Use baby wipes on your face, neck, and arms to eliminate any unpleasant odor on your sweat.
12. Relax. Stress tends to make the odor worse. You've probably taken those "prepare for job interviews" seminars/classes where they give you a list of all the most likely questions they'll ask you and practiced your responses. :)