Our FAVORITE Dr. McCombs here at the Curezone discusses diabetes.
"Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes." are listed as Candidiasis symptoms:
"Candida and Diabetes are two common conditions that occur as a result of past antibiotic use. Each condition supports the existence of the other, but fungal candida alone can create diabetes through direct and indirect means.
Diabetes is a condition in which regulation of the level of sugar (Glucose) in the blood has been altered. The hormone insulin is responsible for ensuring that blood sugar levels don’t get too high. Insulin, a protein-based hormone produced by the pancreas, moves sugar from the blood into the cells and tissues. There are two main types of diabetes, Type I and Type II. Type I is primarily diagnosed in children and is considered to be an autoimmune condition. Type II is primarily diagnosed in adults due to lifestyle and other factors. Type II is the most common form. There are over 20 million adults with diabetes, and 40 million with pre-diabetes.
Both the incidence and prevalence of diabetes and candida have risen steadily since the introduction of antibiotics in the 1940s. Diabetes has now become the leading cause of death among various ethnic groups and is the 6th leading cause of deaths in the United States. Worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 347 million people have diabetes and approximately 3.5 million die as a result of it.
In 1940, there were no recorded studies on candida. Now there are over 53,000 studies, with 2466 recorded in 2013 alone. The incidence of both systemic fungal candida and diabetes have risen sharply in recent years.
Candida affects the body through various means. One of its primary tools for destroying tissues and acquiring nutrients in the body is through enzymes it produces called Secreted Aspartyl Proteases (SAPs). SAPs are considered to be candida’s main mechanism of virulence or pathogenicity – how it spreads in the body and causes damage. Researchers at the University of California in San Diego found that this protease class of enzymes can cause pre-diabetes, immune system suppression, and high blood pressure. Pre-diabetes conditions include insulin-resistance and hypoglycemia. Insulin attaches to receptors on cells that then activate the absorption of sugar from the blood. These protease enzymes will chop off the receptors on cells causing blood sugar levels to increase.
Candida can also lead to diabetes by driving the production of Th-17 immune cells that are also known to cause diabetes.
People with diabetes have been found to a higher incidence of candida infections affecting various tissues and organs. Excess sugars are an excellent source of fuel that can rapidly increase the growth of candida.
Candida also plays a role in shaping of the intestinal flora, which has been found to regulate blood sugar levels through its effects on organs such as the pancreas and liver.
The ability of the body to eliminate candida is in part based on the effectiveness of white blood cells. High or low levels of sugar in the blood reduces the effectiveness of these white blood cells., leaving candida to create ongoing disturbances and imbalances.
While many of these effects are in regard to Type II diabetes, candida has been shown to be able to create autoimmune conditions such as Type I diabetes.
The connection between antibiotics, candida, and diabetes is without question. Effective management of the various factors involved can bring resolution to conditions such as diabetes and many others.
Start living a healthier life today with Dr. McCombs Candida Plan.
Dr. McCombs excellent Website:
His Curezone discussion forum for no BS answers:
See Diabetes at the Iodine Testimonials:
Dr. McCombs Candida Diet Tips
Forget about those insane Candida Diets. Our Candida expert, Dr. McCombs has healthy tips to for us:
"Tips For Meals
* Start your day with some form of protein.
* Make a spinach (or other vegetable) omelet (I use egg whites only).
* Make the brown rice cereal and add sliced fruit such as bananas, apples and berries.
* Broil a steak or bake a piece of fish for lunch or dinner. Serve it with any of the dozens of vegetables.
* Use a variety of foods to make a simple vegetable or chicken soup or a beef or lamb stew.
* We do not recommend canned foods and sauces, as they ferment and can increase their sugar content.
* If you're stuck traveling or eating out in restaurants, order a burger and salad for lunch. Remove the bun and hold the dressing.
* Carry a supply of plain brown rice cakes for snack. You can top it off with avocado.
* Keep plenty of fresh fruit on hand.
* Bake yams, sweet and regular potatoes and have them as a snack.
* Use Extra-Virgin Olive Oil with lemon or lime juice on salads. You can also mix up your own dressings by adding seasonings, fresh and dried herbs, and Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids.
* Dessert ideas: Freeze and enjoy your own frozen fruit or buy some from a grocery store.
* Make your own thick French Fries with Olive Oil and seasonings.
* Fruits and veggies should not be overcooked so as to change the composition of the food. Thinly slicing veggies and fruits and baking them caramelizes sugars in food, and that should be avoided. * Eat fruits and vegetables as whole or cut into chunks.
* Sugar free gums and mints can contain aspertain and other chemicals that may be harmful to the body. Click here for alternative options.
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes are all interchangeable just make sure you are eating well balanced meals throughout the day.
* Choose a day during the week to do additional cooking so you will have a few days where you do not need to cook.
* Eat throughout the day to provide your body with nutrients and energy.
* Use the plan as an opportunity to try new recipes, seasonings, and herbs and to create your own dishes.
Feel free to enjoy any of our recipes at any time of the day.
* Enjoy these tips, and you’ll be eating better than you have in a long time!
Weekly Sample Menu:
Candida References: http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Candida
The "Sickness Industry" wants you to be deficient in critical vitamins & minerals. The more deficient you become, the more MONEY they make. Their goal is to make you sickly for life!
You cannot treat all the diseases caused by Iodine deficiency. See our testimonials for the shocking list of diseases cured by iodine supplements with required co-supplements:
Big Pharma, doctors & hospitals are getting rich from iodine deficiency alone.
You cannot treat all the diseases caused by Vitamin D3 Deficiency:
Then they do their best to promote Candida Diseases with never ending sugar LOADED into drinks & packaged foods: You cannot treat all the diseases caused by Candidiasis:
If all of this weren't bad enough, they poison our packaged foods, and they poison our water. The dirty truth about packaged foods & our water supply:
Another case of alcohol addiction being cured with iodine and required co-supplements:
Addictions to sugar & alcohol are caused by Candidiasis: