Sorry to hear that you are not having any apparent benefits from flushing, but I believe that every cleanse helps us in one way or the other, many times it is not felt or seen.
I think at this young age you will bounce back from your health issues very quickly, provided you follow certain ways to improve your health.
1. I do not know if you drink alcohol or not, but if you do, you should stop it.
2. Don't eat foods with gluten.
3. Stay on plant based diet. I know people around you will say how do you get protein? Well, the question to ask is, How does the biggest land animal, the elephant get protein from just leaves.
4. Take Vitamin C up to 5000mg per day. Break it up in 4 or five doses. Ascorbic Acid Crystals is a great source, if it is hard on your stomach, try Sodium Ascorbate Crystals.
5. Take Lugol's Iodine
in the morning upon waking in a glass of water. Start with one drop building up to 25 drops. You can go higher but see how you feel. Follow the protocol of companion supplements. You can find that in FAQ section of Iodine
6. Take Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon twice a day. This spice has incredible health benefits, because it is antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
7. Stay away from all form of sugars, white flour, white salt.
I think there are other things you can do is to exercise everyday regularly, drink plenty filtered water and meditate if you can.
Have you gotten a sonogram of your liver/gallbladder? Sometimes there are no stones in your liver/gallbladder.
Keep posting here, and don't be discouraged.