just to tell you if you did not know.
Your rash is caused by fungus in your colon, most likely candida.
When fasting on water, it is very important to take enemas to wash your colon before you start fasting and the first few days on water, or the content of the colon will keep poisoning your whole body and it will be counterproductive!
The rash is not a herx reaction, the rash is the symptom of poisoning.
Laxatives like Magnesium Chloride or Magnesium Sulfate may also help, but water enema
may do a better, less unpleasant job.
Also, I would definitely do a serii of Liver Flushes
before Water Fasting
to make sure my liver is not too toxic.