- I'm based in Toronto, Canada. I'm aware that ARL Hair mineral analysis costs about $160 (plus courier charges). Is there more reasonably priced yet reliable source to get it done?
- Anyone has any experience with Eidon Labs (Bio-Trend Technology) based in Lambertville, MI? Would like to know the overall quality of their test and services.
- I heard about Trace Elements Inc. (TEI), though not sure if that's more appropriate at this stage for me and their costs.
- At which stage of parasite and candida cleanse one should do Hair Mineral Analysis Test (to check the mineral ratios)?
- During the parasite cleanse process, I still have Tapeworm and ascaris. Should I wait for these to get removed or do it now and do again later?
I am doing parasite cleanse for 18 months, and while it is working (expelled 22 Ascaris so far, and hundreds of liver flukes, intestine flukes etc.), doing daily enema and regular liver flush, it is taking more time than anticipated.
Still have more ascaris, tapeworm. Biofilm keeps coming out. Therefore would like to know.
The cost is certainly one consideration, but if I have to do it, then have to find the ways!