You don't give much info. What parasites
in the scalp are you battling? Do you have skin parasites, helminthes or both? Have you used DMSO/Ivermectin on other parts of your body?
I thought of doing this also because scalp parasites
are hard to get rid of. But I decided against it because the scalp is so close to the brain and I want to protect the brain at all costs. I have used DMSO/Ivermectin on my calf muscle successfully. It seemed like more Iver was absorbed thru the skin than orally.
You have only been, as you call it 'cleansing', for 3 months. For most of us, that was just a beginning as it has taken much, much longer to rid ourselves of parasites
than 3 months.
I have finally got rid of them on my scalp by trying a few different things, most of which affected the color or condition of my hair. I cut my hair off short and now use an effective product which is not ruining my hair so it can grow a little longer. If you have a serious parasite
issue, I believe your hair should be your last concern.