okay so here is a brief summary of what I got from your posts
1. do a 30 day liver cleanse before starting
but continue to take molybdenum and milk thistle to protect your liver from die-off
2. fix leaky gut- colostrum ld
3. phase 1(minimum 3 months)
- strict candida diet- with little to no grains, sugar, etc..
-antifungals(every 12 hrs on a empty stomach)also should be rotated every 2 weeks.
-biofilms- interfase plus (before bed on an empty stomach)
antifungal probiotic- "Bacillus Coagulans" can be added 1 month after using antifungals.
-laxative- take several tbsp of coconut oil throughout day
-sea salt enemas followed by nystatin enema, or rejuvelac enema, then
retention nystatin enema before bed, hold till next morning
4. Phase 2- add probiotics ( renew life 80 billion example), fermented foods like sauerkraut, vinegar free pickles etc..
change probiotics every few months
-add prebiotics-lactulose, oat bran, etc..
-continue strict diet
1. can you take both the biofilms and antifungals on an empty stomach,together? or they need to be separated
2. what is the dose for interphase plus? is one enough before bed?
3. what are the doses for your favourite top 4 natural antifungals?
3.what if i choose coffee enemas
instead of Sea Salt
water enemas? then do retention enemas after. i like the coffee because it cleanses the liver.
4. is amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, unsweetened pumpkin, rutabaga,black rice, brown rice okay as carbs, as long as I'm under 200g per day?
5. do you continue the antifungals once you start probiotics/prebiotics? or they can be dropped?