Great! You are telling us that none of these meds cause long term liver and kidney problems? You are telling us that none of these products cause cancer later on?
You are telling us that they are 100 percent effective?
You are telling me that none of those so called cures are trolls?
>- 20 years since Hulda wrote.
That is fantastic since her last 2 books were published in 2008 and 2010!
>- The other makes money from non-med devices.
Not much. Hard to make money when you give $800.00 products ( actually $2500 if it was a medical device - I used to work in the industry so I know what the markups are. ) for $429.
BTW, I am not complaining. I am perfectly happy to let those who are willing to follow the propaganda to do so at their hearts content.
1) signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
2) vision changes or problems with your vision;
3) urinary or bowel problems;
4) weakness, confusion, lack of coordination;
5) eye redness, swelling, or pain; or
6) seizure (convulsions).
Just to name a few.
1) easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
2) fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
3) fever with chills, body aches, or flu-like symptoms.
4) stomach pain;
5) nausea, vomiting;
6) headache, dizziness; or
7) temporary hair loss.
Oh! How Lovely! That is my point. Caveat Emptor