Answer: A change in your intestinal microbiome.
What can affect composition and proportions of over 1000 different bacterial species living in our intestines ?
A lot of modern things, including but not limiting to:
used as medicine
- synthetic hormones used as contraception
- poor diet loaded with junk foods loaded with preservatives
, pesticides, and other chemical additives
added to food to kill bacteria
- chlorinated water (chlorine is added to water to kill bacteria)
- extreme stress can also alter gut flora
- modern drinks loaded with chemicals like wine, beer, coca-cola, sodas, liquors etc..
- etc -... this list is endless
Bacteria in our intestines helps us produce and absorb different vitamins, including vitamins from B complex.
Pages and Ads Suggested by Google