Do not stop at an autoimmune diagnosis.
Pursue antifungals, in moderation. The die-off (sporing) of mold is releasing more toxins.
I felt electrocuted, as if my entire body were in a short circuit. It lasts for hours.
Cahill first diagnosed me with whipworm. But when I told him Ivermectin and Albenza didn’t treat it, he wanted the specimens tested. I have wads of what I thought were worms. They couldn’t identify them.
Cleveland Clinic specimen ID said decaying vegetable matter and insects. This is consistent with mold growth.
Whatever it is, it is alive and well. But I think it’s (toxic) mold. I have hundreds of specimens come off me, everyday. I potentially have hyphae growing throughout my body. Explains crippling in my muscles, joints.
My symptoms came quickly after a water leak in a water-damaged home I was renovating. Open walls with mold, all over. HVAC filter couldn’t be replaced fast enough. The house was even more moist with surrounding excavation.
Mold inspector came through. Indeed, there is mold, particularly in attic. The bathroom vents didn’t vent out of the roof. They vented into the attic, causing more moisture.
I have hypo-pigmented, and in some locations, cavitated, rash. It doesn’t go away.
Get out of your living situation, if things aren’t getting better.
Otherwise, have your home tested and remediated.
I don’t know if I’m going to get through this, but I’m finally getting closer to figuring this hell out.
I have no idea what cancer feels like, but it feels like cancer.
I had no health issues before this. No surgeries.
This is going to be a big f*ing problem, with hurricanes.