Congrats on completing 21 days fast.
How much water are you drinking? Yes, what foods have you had since you broke your fast, especially in last two days?
You can do the following...
1. Drink warm water, all day, everyday, regularly, no cold stuff from the fridge. Drink 2-3 cups of warm water upon waking.
2. After drinking water, stay seated in squatted position for at least 15 minutes, or till you get urge to go.
3. Include all water rich foods, fruits and vegetables, you need fiber and roughage.
4. Walk for 20 minutes three times a week.
5. Take Trifala before bed for 3-4 days and then lay off. You need to let your body do the work.
6. You may be lacking magnesium, take Epsom Salt
in warm water or freshly squeezed juice from any fruit you like, first thing on empty stomach. One teaspoon for one day should work.
7. Include probiotic foods in your meals, Kefir, Yogurt, Kimchi, Sauerkraut and Kombucha.
8. Stay away from grains and milk products, except Yogurt.
9. Eat liver enhancing herbs and do a liver flush.
10. Do an enema for a few days.
Hope this helps, most things mentioned above are to be made a routine, as mentioned some only be done for a few days.