You have two choices.
1. Do nothing. This means you just took two doses of Epson Salts and had to go to the restroom a few times.
2. You can take your grapefruit and olive oil mixture at the right time. You are going to have to calm down. Lay down. Breathe deeply. Tell yourself you are not going to be sick and relax.
Once you drink that grapefruit/oil you just lie back down and relax. Think of your liver and how it is going to release toxins and stones and chaff.
The taste of everything is not too pleasant, but it is not poison. It is medicine for your liver.
Chase down the mixtures with a little bit of honey so the last taste is sweet.
Relax and make your decision. If you choose to stop now, it is okay too. There is always another time.