My daughter is 7 yrs old. She also had stomach aches on and off and she also had irritation in her rectal and female area.
She had pinworms which also caused a yeast infection. I told her pediatrician who prescribed some Vermox tablets and then I gave her some Pin-X which you can get over the counter.
I found this web site after I had done all of the above.
I just bought her some Paragone for kids because I want to redo all of this in December to make sure they are all gone and that we've gotten all the different species. She also passed a roundworm, but I only saw one, which makes me worry that there's more.
After what I went thru, I think that all children should have a parasite
cleanse before first grade, and it would help eliminate the spread of it. But that's just my opinion. Doctor's downplay it, so I doubt that it would ever happen.
The paragone consists of both pills and tincture. The capsules are small and they say you can also take them apart to make them even smaller. I'm thinking of putting each half in some jello to make it even easier for her to swallow if she has any trouble at all swallowing them whole.
Make sure she is having normal bowel movements before you start a parasite
cleanse, because we developed sluggish bowels for whatever reason. I'm thinking it was all the dead worms, but it could've been the medicine too. Not sure.