Hi Bemmer, I saw that you are planning on doing the special Antibiotic
protocol for blasto. Here is some advice that I have found from various people on the Internet on this program: (I have not yet done it myself)
- Some advise to take a strong laxative the day before starting the Antibiotics
, to get rid of some of the blasto (what is contained in the stools) and give the Antibiotics
access to the blasto that is more stuck to the intestinal wall (since stool is not so in the way the day you start the Antibiotics
- Some say to follow a low carb diet while on the antibiotics, to further weaken the blasto (blasto loves to eat carbs)
- Some say to take a little bismuth (brand name in the US is Pepto Bismol, but in other countries will be called something else) with some of the Antibiotic
doses, because bismuth has been studied and shown to weaken the walls of blasto
- It may be a good idea to take some anti-candida products too, on the same days that you are taking the antibiotics, to kill off at least some of the candida that would otherwise have a field day from the antibiotics killing off the probiotics.
- Many people say that it is best NOT to take any PRObiotics, or eat any yogurt, until the Antibiotic
protocol for blasto is finished, because blasto actually likes to eat probiotics.
I hope to see posts from you in November, take good care,