because your liver did its job of getting the poison out of you .iodine is poison unless you get it from food
like kelp, black walnut, elder, etc
Using iodine is not and has never been natural medicine. Only a half mined MD fool would believe iodine can have any health benefits taken internally. If it is not poison Drink a full cup and prove it to me. And no a little poison is not good for you, if you believe that try having a little arsenic and mercury every day. POISON IS POISON don’t be fooled by wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Always get your minerals from a whole food source