I think this is a tapeworm simply because you have passed other tapewoms. Sometimes when "visible" parasites such as tapeworms and ascaris roundworms are being removed from the body - they are "broken down" by the body into strange forms. The higher up in the body the parasite was living - the more it is broken down by the time it gets removed in the stool.
The lower the parasite in the body - the more "recognizeable" it is when it exits. Liver flukes are the exception to this - they live in acids (bile) their entire life and are not broken down when they exit because the digestive enzymes simply have no effect on them whatsoever.