Reasons To Vote Against Ohio Senator Rob Portman
No To Republican Bush Operative, Ohio Senator Rob Portman, Given 81 million just for 1 Strickland attack ad by Koch Brothers
1a. Former Bush operative Rob Portman worked to privatize Social Security, and to turn over the pensions of the poor to Wall St. hedge fund megathieves.
1b Portman worked to have the public pay for Wall St speculator insurance and bailout money.
2. Rob Portman has voted and worked for every illegal Bush-Obama war from Afghanistan and Iraq to Syria, Pakistan, Libya etc.
3. Portman worked to bring hunters, some drunk, many poor shots, into our national parks to kill and maim mammals, birds, as well as bystander adults children and family pets. ,. Children have been shot to death by hunters while playing in their back yards...
4. Portman was the debate coach for Mitt Romney, a man who wanted 50,000 more troops in Iraq, but not a single one of his 5 sons.
5. Portman in Congress worked to cut social programs and divert the money to the expanding military budget.
6. In voting for NAFTA, CAFTA, and special trade status with China, Portman sent Ohioans' jobs to Mexico, Central America, China etc.
7. Karl Rove loanshark capitalist is giving money To Portman. The megacriminal Koch Brothers have been pouring money into Portman's campaign. They are spending 81 million dollars on 1 ad campaign alone.
8.. Portman is a former lobbyist for the Sultan of Oman.
9. Of all senators running for re-election, nationa environmental groups have selected Portman and McCain to defeat.
10 . Portman is a pawn of oil gas and fracking interests in Ohio, a state which has had 800 earthquakes in the Youngstown area alone from fracking, while Ohio has more cities with lead in their water than Michigan.
11. Portman is part of the petroplutocracy which has caused over 400,000 deaths so far from rising seawaters submerging island communities and from climate change related droughts and fires.
12 WKSU, Republican radio calling itself 'public radio' is unethically censoring his opponent, Democrat Ted Strickland, former governor of Ohio.
13. Portman hopes the Republican fraud machine which stole the US election from John Kerry (See Robert F Kennedy Jr's article in Rolling Stone) will create another crime for him. Ohio Republican Secretary of State Husted has removed 2 million voters from the rolls, nearly all Democrats, He has stolen the yes vote for marijuana from Ohioans with the help of old Diebold machines (Diebold based in Ohio has sold its voting machine division but many obsolete easily hackable ones remain in Hamilton, Portage, and many other counties in Ohio.)
From Dispatch dot com
"Americans for Prosperity, the political group backed by billionaire conservatives David and Charles Koch, have launched a $1.4 million ad blitz" (attacking former Gov Strickland who is running against Portman)