CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena

heater5000 Views: 1,523
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,333

Re: mirena

Hi friend, My doctor told me the same thing! He said it could take up to six months for my body to recover from Mirena. I did not get any weight gain on Mirena but I did get that horrid bloating! Yuck! After removal this is almost completely gone. It almost felt like a bunch of air in there all the time. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing more pain and bleeding. Maybe you could try some of the red raspberry leaf tea that Fran74 suggested. That should help with the bleeding side of things! I read on another post that St. Johns Wart can help "detox" the Mirena from the body. Maybe this could be a way to help speed up recovery too. Just some ideas to let you know about! You are definitely not complaining friend! It is important to share your experience and any concerns that you have. This is a site for support so no worries right?!:)My ear is always here friend if you need it! Take care! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!! :):)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

8.766 sec, (1)