CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: quacks

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,248
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,398

Re: quacks

BRAVO! You go girl! I have similar stories myself. Like the time I had gone to every doctor I had for severe headache pain. No one could find anything wrong. Finally I thought I'd go to a dentist, who said I had TMJ and needed to be immedietely fit with a very expensive mouthguard that I was told to pay for RIGHT THEN. I refused and went to another dentist a few days later to find out how much he charged. Ends up that the "small cavity" was very absessed and I got it pulled-no more pain! Or the time that I was 10 weeks pregnant and had bad pain after I ate. Went to the emergency room and the doctor examined me very very roughly, but said the baby was fine and that they would let me go home in the morning. An hour or so after he left, I started bleeding heavily. I called the nurse, who took me for xrays. Doctor who examined me came in and I heard them whispering that my baby was dead! It was fine just an hour earlier, before he examined me so roughly! I started screaming about suing, and he immedietely switched his story, saying that my baby had been dead inside me for a month! Or the time that I became severely depressed with panic attacks about a year after having a complete hysterectomy. Doctors said they couldn't find anything wrong, so they told me to go to a shrink. When I went, they wanted to put me on antidepressants and antianxiety meds. I said-"Wait, aren't you going to test me for anything first?" and they said "No-we don't do that" I refused the meds and went to my gynocologist who had done my hysterectomy. He did labs and found out that my thyroid was VERY low, and I was getting NO estrogen at all from the patch I was on-my body could not absorb the patch it ends up. Switching me to a pill form of estrogen and increasing my thyroid meds totally cleared up the depression and panic attacks! Or the hives I started breaking out with very badly. Went to one doctor who said it was Ecxema, but the cream he gave me did nothing. Went to another one who said it was dermatitis, but the creams HE gave me did nothing. Went to the emergency room and they said it was possibly MSRA staff infection. Would not test it though. Gave me yet more creams and two different antibiotics. None of those things worked at all. Ran out of a supplement I was taking and rash stopped immedietely. No one suggested I was allergic to anything I was taking! Or the gas, IBS, and stomach pains I kept having out of nowhere. Doc ran labs and put me through a colonoscopy. Nothing at all showed up, and he sent me home with a clean bill of health, even though I still had the same problems. Friend suggested a parasite cleanse, and sure enough-I had ascaris and liver flukes galore! I agree-so many doctors are just quacks! Let us know if you get an answer back from them!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)