CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where?

LuellaMay Views: 4,149
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,118

Re: Where?

Okay, don't torture yourself with this worry.  Focus on the now.  Right now you have your insulin and you are safe.  Don't project into the future.  You are working on what if this happens, what if that happens.  You don't know.  Live life day by day.  Read your bible and rely on God.  he foretold of all this and He will protect us.  What we need to focus on is telling everyone about Jesus, so as few as possible are left here.  As I do my research I see that not only Christians, but others talk about a certain group disappearing and going on to another dimension.  I find this rather curious.  Don't worry about how God is going to do it.  It will be in a twinkling of an eye.  That's pretty darn fast.

God will protect you.  Look to Him, talk to Him.  Read your bible.  Seek comfort. You are his child, He is your Father.  Tell him of your fears and then let Him take care of them.  

Also, be aware that with your anxiety disorder, your fear is magnified.  Are you taking any medication for this?  Are you talking to anybody that can help you ease your anxiety?  Don't worry about the future.  Thank God for everything you have, concentrate on your blessings.   Trust God for your wellbeing.  It will be okay.

Hugs,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.109 sec, (1)