CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hulda Clark and the zapper? A wee problem there.

Original Hulda Clark
Free Shipping on orders over $49

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
phxvalleygirl Views: 4,485
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,939

Re: Hulda Clark and the zapper? A wee problem there.

The fact remains that Hulda's books and research focus on two main culprits fomenting disease in our bodies:

Toxins and parasites.

Whether you use a zapper/syncrometer or if they are proven helpful or not----there are MANY ways to get rid of parasites toxins and Americans would rather pop a pill.  

The fact that she narrowed down flukes as a cause for diabetes is phenomenal, and she gives hope that, as was said earlier somewhere in this thread, that the islets of langerhans can be regenerated.  I think that I've heard that Co Enzyme Q10 is good for both regeneration AND helping with the parasites.  

There are many ways to help with parasites --- eating raw pumpkin sees, swallowing cloves of garlic, eating raw fruits and veggies (versus eating processed foods, meats and dairy, etc.)   It's not all about zappers, syncrometers and energy science (which, by the way, is an ever-growing field of study.)

The point is that I was trying to point this gal to the fact that people HAVE been cured of even late stage diabetes.  And if her organs are very damaged, she can even hold her hand there and pray, believing that God will restore and do a creative miracle.  

I was trying to give her HOPE, not set up a flaming debate over Hulda herself.  

The medical field does not give you that hope, but many in the naturopathic realm have seen great things occur.  She needs to continue with what she's already been doing and continue to search for the next door to open that will lead her to greater health and healing, IMO.   There are so many new things being confirmed of Hulda's work ... even the allopathics admit now that (some) cancers are caused by parasites.  I have an article that talks about some overweight is caused by viruses also.   I believe Hulda's fundamentals are super-helpful and on-target. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.063 sec, (2)