CureZone   Log On   Join
Hulda Clark re-visited. Thanks for your information.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Dquixote1217 Views: 4,088
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,939

Hulda Clark re-visited. Thanks for your information.

Thank you for the excellent and thoughtful information.  Perhaps I should re-visit my conclusions about Clark.  I  really hate to put her down since she is a pioneer in alternative health, many believe in her, and it is obvious that many more have benefitted from her contributions.

I am absolutely convinced of the value of the Rife machines and the Beck protocol, so perhaps her Zapper doe work for some conditions.   In that case, the last thing I want to do is take away hope and I apologize.

As an aside, I have had a series of meetings with someone who has spent 20 years developing the next generation Rife type machine and who plans to use it in conjunction with a proven and unique water treatment process he also developed. It involves energized and super oxygenated living water which has been imprinted with memory - and while that may sound crazy to some, it works so well that people drive hundreds of miles to get it and several clinics have already been using it, but everyone involved is staying under the radar.

Current plans are for people to be able to get treatments at clinics or else use the machine and water at home - and they would perhaps be able to either rent the machine, buy it outright, or buy it and use it and then sell it back at 100% of the price they pay (about $3000).  The man who developed it is not in it for the money, and if you knew his background you would understand why.  I can assure you that someone like yourself would be very interested in it.

As a writer, it is tremendously difficult for me to sit on my information, but that is what I have to do to give it a chance for the final version to become reality.  Already, some of his suppliers have been visited and harassed by you-know-who.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)