CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An interesting email - Flu epidemic anticipated?

Views: 1,330
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,989

Re: An interesting email - Flu epidemic anticipated?

That's very interesting! And the article is very good and helpful! Thanks for posting it! Anyone have any good links to the SYMPTOMS of Avian flu? We have several people at my job who have been pretty sick for awhile, and the antibiotics and medicines they've been trying have not worked at all. One guy has been sick for nearly 2 months now! I thought maybe he had Avian flu! Another supplement not listed is Elderberry. Last year, I had a horrible sickness that really scared me, especially being diabetic. It started out as a sore throat, which got worse and worse. I had a fever of 103,a bad cough, and was extremely congested. Went to the doctor 3 different times and got medicines, but nothing helped at all. I had it over a month and a half! Finally someone told me about Elderberry, and I bought some and it was completely gone in two days! Two weeks later, I started getting a sore throat again, and I took some more Elderberry (capsules-it was Solaray brand I believe, or Nature's Way), and it immedietely went away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)