CureZone   Log On   Join
So I am finished with Humaworm, now what?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
InvalidInk Views: 1,262
Published: 14 years ago

So I am finished with Humaworm, now what?

I just finished doing a Parasite cleanse with Humaworm. Honestly, my die off symptoms weren't to bad. When I took them first pills I got a headache and my vision got all blurry, but that only lasted for about 10 minutes. For the next 2-3 weeks I just felt like I had a slight cold and maybe a little bit of heartburn type feeling when I would take them but if I drank plenty of water or ate just a little bit of food I was fine. The last week I felt pretty normal besides the burning sensation when I would first take the pills (which was minor). I did see some worms in my stool (no I didn't go searching through it), some long white ones, and some flukes. There was a noticable difference in my skin after a few weeks, it had cleared up some which I was happy about.

So now that I am done when should I go from here? I was thinking about doing a colon cleanse, but what do you guys suggest would be a next step after a sucessful parasite cleanse. If I were to do a colon cleanse what would you guys suggest?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)