CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena problems finally confirmed by doctor!!!!!

Kabel Views: 4,354
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,229

Re: mirena problems finally confirmed by doctor!!!!!

hi, just to echo what Fran says. i had mirena not for contraception but to get rid of my thickened uterus problem, which was causing heavy bleeding EVERY DAY, not just at period time. Mirena worked really well for that. AFter the first few months i had no bleeding at all, just a bit of spotting here and there, which was wonderful. However, after 6 months i started having severe side effects which felt like they could kill me - via a stroke - hence my journey to this forum and mirena removal!
Now, i dont expect my thickened uterus will start making me bleed constantly just yet - it was something that came gradually in the past. However, i had a really heavy period this month, and i want to prevent the constant bleeding that i had before, without having to see my gyn again, as i know all he can offer is a hysterectomy. Anyway, to cut a long story short, i am taking the raspberry leaf in a tea form and also taking the tablets too, so i am getting quite a lot of raspberry leaf into my system. I am also taking Kelp, Evening Primrose oil, vits and mins, and some Liver Cleansing herbs. Raspberry leaf certainly tones up the uterus and i would really say it's worth a try. After 3 days of taking it, my heavy period suddenly stopped at it's right time- no heavy trail off for several days like i would normally have and no spotting after the period. It is too early to tell if i will avoid all my uterus problems in the long term, as i was prone to polyps too, but i will continue to take raspberry leaf, because i feel it can only do my system good. And no side effects!! I will report back occassionally on this, to let others know how it is working.
For short term bleeding though, that many people get after mirena removal, the raspberry leaf should work really quickly - and if you can take it before removal, as Fran suggests, then even better.
Good luck:) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.156 sec, (1)