CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stained teeth? Any top-tips?

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
sunshine p Views: 1,724
Published: 14 years ago

Re: Stained teeth? Any top-tips?

I am reporting back after trying the “Natural remedies” to remove stains from my teeth, as discussed in a previous post.

I tried Orange peel: “Use the inner white part of an orange peel to rub teeth for a lovely white shine.” – it worked a bit, but what I am looking for is something quicker and faster, & that makes my teeth white! I guess if u used a whole orange and used every bit of orange peel it would do the job, but was too tricky and time consuming and the result of my 5 minute rub was rubbish.

I tried strawberries too.”Crush the strawberries gently and rub the pulp onto your teeth.” – same as the orange peel realty, pathetic. Yes it worked a little bit, but didn’t really do the job for me.

I tried BI-carbonate of soda: Now that was the clear winner by a country mile. Put some on your tooth brush. Brush as per normal. Result is nice shinny white teeth with stains all gone. Quick, simple and it works. Perfect. No need to try any of the suggestions, like lemon-juice nor bay leaves.

Thanks Torrie;-) I love Bi-carbonate of soda!

Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.407 sec, (1)