CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Champex

Views: 2,709
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,008,426

Re: Champex

Hi
Thanks for the advice about yogurt. It would be kind of difficult to do, without it sliding off everywhere, and it would need a lot of yogurt to cover the whole body. I have a fecal body smell not the usual underarm odor.

Anyway I might try it I am so desperate. I suppose I could just lie in the bath and rub it on. I have tried vinegar lemon juice all sorts of things, so why not this. Logically it should work, but from experience with this problem all logic goes out the (usually open) window and the Body Odor stays. I had bad comments today, and then when I brought up that I had Body Odor and decided to talk about it directly saying I had been to the doctor about it and was finding it very embarrassing, the usual 'I haven't noticed anything' was said when just a minute before he had been making all sorts of jokes about smells. It's difficult to explain unless you have this problem and the people that do, will know what I am talking about! I will try to make homemade yogurt that is completely natural. Store bought stuff is full of additives and sugar. One day without smelling bad would be alright with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)