CureZone   Log On   Join
When to do colonic re Andreas Moritz's guidlines

MatrixV Views: 1,852
Published: 15 years ago

When to do colonic re Andreas Moritz's guidlines

I'm definately in need of a Liver Flush right now, got the shoulder, back and chest pains - its not really bad, but its niggly.
The last couple I did weren't successful - this time i'm going to drink LITRES of apple juice :) make sure those little fellers are small enough to get out.

I want to get a colonic afterwards, but have sent my mum my Andreas Liver Flush book (she's in another country...), so I don't know when the optimal time for this is... Can anyone tell me who has the book please?
I'm strapped for time these days, I do a course on weekends, so don't have any free weekends for another 3 weeks, so i'm going to have to try and improvise. Basically, i want to know if it will work if i try a Liver Flush on a weeknight and then go and get a colonic the next day in the evening after work? I could do a salt water flush in the morning to tide me over til the colonic in the evening.

Leah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.453 sec, (1)