CureZone   Log On   Join
Diagnosed recently with health issue, wondering if Mirena link...

heater5000 Views: 2,194
Published: 15 years ago

Diagnosed recently with health issue, wondering if Mirena link...

Hi friends! I wanted to update a bit on my circumstances. I was diagnosed on Wednesday with a migraine variance from previous head traumas. I have had labrynthitis for over a week which came on suddenly one morning and never went away. The doc thinks the migraine variance is from head trauma's that happened in 2002. Weird it would happen just out of the blue. The migraine variance means I do not get headaches but I get the sensitivity to light, noise, and my head seems drugged again. When I woke up with the labrynthitis, I was dizzy upon sitting and the room would spin upon standing. At some point in time that morning I could stand but when I changed my head position the room spun on me. The doc gave me some med for the labrynthitis and the dizziness stopped however this drugged head feeling is back and I have the sensitivity to sound which can also be from the previous diagnosis with a sensitivity to light as well. I wanted to share this because as many of you know some of the side effects triggered by Mirena for me were dizziness, and head fuzz. I think Mirena has messed with my systems and my head was already a sensitive place. I hope this is a temporary state and will end up being some sort of "pop up" episode. I am following up with a neuro psychiatrist because of my head trauma history just in case. I do hope it goes away soon as I have the twins and it is very debilitating. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband who manages everything from the babies to laundry! I will post back with my updates, hopefully positive ones to share! Take care all!! Hugs!!!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.031 sec, (1)