CureZone   Log On   Join
Waaaiit .. Wait Wait

FyreWolf Views: 1,405
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,055

Waaaiit .. Wait Wait

Hopefully Christopher's news letter on the tooth powder will reach you. You basically brush with the powder and swallow, no need to rinse. If you have gum or tooth problems you pack a little in the gum and leave while sleeping. It is best to swallow it.

My children all like it, the only herbal product ever that they all use daily with out asking. I have their teeth cleaned about once per year and the dentist seen an improvment in all 3, I was amazed. I am sure this is not for all and maybe I should have never told anyone I made it into a paste (The paste was for my kids). Few will accept using black tooth paste that you swallow.

Most testimonies have been good. I had one lady said it made her teeth dark, I tried to explain that her weak teeth was absorbing the minerals from the herbs and I don't think it can do any harm, but she got scared and stopped and that is what self-applied prevention is all about, you do what you want to do.

I truly believe that "IF" we have balanced minerals, we would never need to brush the teeth other than to dislodge food.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)