CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH - Many Thanks

MH 108 Views: 1,403
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,033

Re: MH - Many Thanks

normally the first 3 days with epsoms salts breaks the food habit. Try this, tell your self you will not take more than one food at 4pm. Think about what food you think you must have each day and write it down each day for a week or more. Then examine what food you chose. This will tell the story of what your body wants. My guess is, it wants plant fat, plant sugar and salt/minerals. The manufactures put enough of what your body wants in all its junk foods, this way they trick you into buying their trash.

You may be high in salt and very low in potassium along with most of the people in this world, so you want Florida oranges and make fresh your self and if you really want to do this, just consume as much orange juice diluted 1/2 with distilled water as you need at 4pm and before you know it 14 days will be up. I have seen obese women that could never fast more than one day in their lives, turn around and do a 21 day orange juice fast book perfect with zero problems, so my guess is your skipping something? I have seen little tiny very old ladies and men do the same.

Good Luck,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)